2017年11月2日星期四

The letter from the AGC about the unconditional release

From: AGC (AGC) [mailto:AGC@agc.gov.sg]
Sent: Tuesday, 4 July, 2017 12:52
To: Yan Jun <medp1128@hotmail.com>
Cc: manveer_Singh_jespal <Singh@spf.gov.sg>; AGC (AGC) <AGC@agc.gov.sg>
Subject: RE: Request for justifications and another protest

Message Classification: Restricted
Dear Sir/Mdm,


We refer to your email dated 4 July 2017.


2 We regret to inform you that we are unable to assist with your requests as the Attorney-General’s Chambers is the Government’s legal advisor and is unable to render legal advice to members of the public or private organisations.


3 Should you require independent legal advice, you may wish to refer to the website of the Law Society of Singapore (www.lawsociety.org.sg) which provides a list of law firms in Singapore.


4 Thank you.


Regards
Quality Service Manager
Attorney-General's Chambers, Singapore




From: Yan Jun [mailto:medp1128@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 4 July, 2017 11:40 AM
To: AGC (AGC)
Cc: manveer_Singh_jespal
Subject: Request for justifications and another protest

Dear the AGC,

1.      I refer to my protest staged on July 3, 2017 at the central square outside the MRT station.

2.      Police arrested me but didn’t charge me with any offence. It is fact that police released me unconditionally at around 21:30 on the same day. Please contact Insp Manveer Singh (Tel: 62240000, email: manveer_Singh_jespal@spf.gov.sg ) and find out the grounds for arresting me and justify the unconditional release of me. It should note that a unconditional release amount to false imprisonment.

3.      Today I will stage another protest at the same place. After police arrests me, I do not accept unconditional release. Please take me to court and lay a formal charge against me if my protest breaches any law.

4.      Thank you.

Regards,

Yan Jun

(S7684361I)

没有评论:

发表评论

注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。